Aussie Tac NR
The Aussie TAC NR is suited to any business that needs to hold a considerable amount of change and provides coinage in exchange for notes. The coins, notes, vouchers or similar items can be loaded into tubes and then placed into columns in the machine. These tubes can then only be vended when purchased. Excess funds from cash register can be posted into the safe and cannot be accessed unless waiting for the time delay period to expire.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Time delay on the door for preventing and discouraging armed robbery.
- Posting slot, to assist in clearing the cash register and making cash drops.
- Tubes are loaded into columns, therefore easy to count and no need for a “Dip Stick”.
- Robotic dispensing mechanism, hence no more jamming of tubes and less servicing costs.
- Easy to use keypad.
- Power supply outside the unit, no more drilling if power supply fails. Quicker to service.
- Easy to load, hence less tube jams.
- Low service and maintenance requirements, ultimate for ongoing cost savings.
- Serial Port for future remote access and servicing.
- Increased treasury capacity.