IQ Dispense TACD
The IQ Dispense TACD is suited to any business that needs to hold a considerable amount of change. This compact coin dispenser with built-in note reader ensures fast cash management without leaving the premises.
It is a multi-purpose cash-vending unit and drop safe designed to enhance and facilitate cash management operations. This safe provides easy access to change within the point of sale area and reduces cash register holdings to a minimum, preventing and discouraging armed robbery.
Coins, notes, vouchers or similar items can be loaded into tubes, then placed into the columns in the machine. These tubes can only be vended by inserting the nominated value of the tube into the note reader. As tubes can only be dispensed when purchased, the treasury will always balance. When buying change, notes are inserted into a high quality CashCode note reader and stacked in a 400 note capacity cash box.
- Coin dispensing safe
- Heavy duty safe body
- Individual PIN codes can be allocated to each user
- Led wide screen display with easy to use infra-red touch screen
- USB 2.0 port for easy external backup
- 400 note capacity CashCode note reader solely for the purchase of change
- Time delay doors for preventing and discouraging armed robbery
- Easy to load columns with increased 143 tube capacity for less filling
- Customisable treasuries to suit each individual business
- Robotic dispensing system ensures smooth working of tubes and less servicing costs
- Posting slot, to assist in clearing damaged cash, cheques and making manual cash deposits
- Fully auditable transaction history, easily printed via the on-board thermal printer
- Advanced reporting via secure remote login with PC/tablet
- 24 hour protection against armed robbery, internal theft and excessive cash handling
- Designed and manufactured in Australia, better availability of parts and lower lead-time