IQ Accept HDS
The IQ Accept Twin HDS16 and has been designed to suit the non 24 hour retailer with the added security of a heavy duty safe body. With its 2400 note capacity, the twin reader safe is perfect for sites needing to make regular cash drops with the added bonus of a posting slot for the deposit of cheques and change.
The IQ Accept HDS16 Twin XL is the elite of the IQ Range. It has been specifically designed to suit the retailer with high cash storage demand. The twin, extra large note reader setup boasts a massive 4400 note capacity. While both safes are robust in their design they allow for installation under a standard height counter with the added advantage of being an all-in-one stand-alone unit.
These safes also allow for additional remote satellite readers to be added within the store at other point of sale locations.
Both of these HDS16 models have been approved as ‘funded models’, providing the potential for linking with your financial institution via a third party to provide funds direct to your bank account the following day. Most importantly, this safe has the ability for secure remote login via PC or tablet. This allows for full filtered reports to be downloaded, including current safe content, shift reports and end of day reports.
- Note clearance safe
- Heavy duty safe body
- Restricted PIN or user number access
- LED wide screen display with easy to use infra red touch screen
- USB 2.0 port for easy external backup
- Twin MEI note reader with a combined 2400 note capacity or 4400 note capacity
- Posting slot, to assist in clearing damaged cash, cheques and making manual cash deposits
- Can accommodate remote satellite note readers in separate enclosures
- Controlled access to internal cash by restricted Abloy two key client/guard locking system
- Accurate transaction history allows retrieval of register, shift, time/date, previous clearance and business days reports
- Fully auditable transaction history, easily printed via the on-board thermal printer
- Advanced reporting via secure remote login with PC/tablet
- 24 hour protection against armed robbery, internal theft and excessive cash handling
- Designed and manufactured in Australia, better availability of parts and lower lead-time
- Approved for next day funding